CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Tonight, On Balance tackles the implications of Democrats’ $3.5 trillion budget. The Dispatch’s Chris Stirewalt joins the program.
Ret. Gen. Jerry Boykin and Dr. Rebecca Grant talk about China’s reaction to the U.S., the U.K. and Australia forming a military partnership.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin talks about the developing investigation into the disappearance of Gabby Petito.
NewsNation’s Allison Harris and Politico’s Tara Palmeri talk about Capitol security ahead of a rally in support of the Jan. 6 riot.
Is it legal for a landlord to require tenants to be vaccinated? Former prosecutor Bob Bianchi weighs in.
Washington University data science professor Liberty Vittert breaks down whether the U.S. is among the worst countries in the world at handling COVID-19.
Facebook is under fire after a recent story found they knew some users find Instagram harmful to their mental health. Psychologists Dr. Wendy Dickinson and Dr. Katherine Kuhlman join the show to discuss.
Watch On Balance with Leland Vittert weeknights at 8/7c.
- October 24: Dems scramble to find common ground on Biden bill. And it’s the Braves and the Astros in the World Series.
- Brave new world: Atlanta beats LA 4-2, heads to World Series
- Braves vs. Astros: A World Series 6 decades in the making
- Philadelphia Union, Subaru reach MLS zero-landfill stadium goal
- 1st big New Orleans parade since pandemic a go: Krewe of Boo