(NewsNation Now) — On Friday’s edition of “On Balance” NewsNation correspondent Kellie Meyer joins Leland Vittert to break down the latest in the Biden administration.
Ian Samuel, a former law clerk for Justice Antonin Scalia and David Drucker, a senior political correspondent at the Washington Examiner delve into the latest issues affecting the White House.
Daily Wire reporter Megan Basham and UCLA Dr. Joseph Ladapo break down the latest COVID-19 numbers in the country.
On the heels of the announcement that Apple plans to monitor customers’ phones in search of images of child sex abuse, surveillance and privacy expert Sharon Bradford weighs in.
U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) joins Leland to discuss the latest surge by the Taliban as they continue to make gains following the United States’ pullout.
Lastly, Extra correspondent Jennifer Lahmers discusses the latest developments in the #FreeBritney saga after the news Spears’ father may be willing to exit the conservatorship.
Watch On Balance with Leland Vittert weeknights at 8/7c.
- ☀September 19: Law enforcement searching for Gabby Petito and her fiancé, Brian Laundrie. And worries over another Capitol riot prove to be much ado about very little.
- Same goal, different paths: US, EU seek to maximize vaccine rates
- Cancel culture dominates season 2 of ‘The Morning Show’
- Primetime Emmy Awards about shows, stars, statues — and an ever-changing industry
- ‘Let’s party. Let’s celebrate’: Host Cedric the Entertainer says stuffiness is banned at Emmys