(NewsNation Now) — The White House won’t rule out more lockdowns as the country’s “return to normal” continues to be rocky in many parts of the nation.
Also, a rare agreement in Washington, D.C. on Friday when a Republican senator and Democratic congressman came to a consensus regarding the U.S.-Mexico border.
On Balance with Leland Vittert airs weeknights 8/7C on NewsNation
- California firefighters scramble to protect sequoia groves
- New Jersey police officer caught baby thrown from balcony, officials say
- Radio: US launches mass expulsion of Haitian migrants from Texas
- Radio: Some districts take new ‘test and stay’ approach to minimize student quarantine
- Radio: Science not yet clear on general public’s need for COVID booster shot