CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — On today’s show, Leland Vittert and guests discuss President Joe Biden’s influence in politics and the relationship between the U.S. and China.
Daily Caller’s Jorge Ventura gives an update on the southern border. Real Clear Politics White House reporter Phillip Weggman and Pablo Manriquez of Latino Rebels talk about Biden’s agenda and whether it will come to fruition.
Denver radio host Ross Kominsky joins the show to discuss Monday’s stock market dip.
Former ambassador to Guatemala Stephen McFarland talks about the frosty relationship between the U.S. and China.
Former Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine considers the Democrats’ agenda and whether it can pass.
Princeton University research scholar Lauren Wright takes the temperature on the president’s impact on the upcoming Texas gubernatorial race.
Brigadier Gen. Donald Bolduc breaks down the report that the suicide bomber who killed 13 American service members was released from prison in the months leading up to the American withdrawal.
Watch On Balance with Leland Vittert weeknights at 8/7c.
- FDA advisers to weigh Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for young kids
- More than 3,000 migrants continue trek through southern Mexico
- Fall nor’easter brings heavy rain to East Coast
- ‘Bring our fellow Americans home’: US hostage families criticize Biden in new letter
- Police say they mixed up Roberta and Brian Laundrie following Petito disappearance