CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Chicago is ground zero for the national debate over crime. In an interview you will only see on On Balance, Chicago’s top prosecutor, Kim Foxx, explains why the police chief has it wrong and what the rest of the country must learn from the Windy City.
Then, police union president John Catanzara responds to Foxx’s interview and talks about the relationship between his force and local politicians.
Plus, Kabul is about to fall to the Taliban and Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is reportedly just 42% effective against the delta variant. We have expert analysis of both.
Watch On Balance with Leland Vittert weeknights at 8/7c.
- Jackson released from Chicago facility after COVID recovery
- Where’s my September child tax credit payment? Some are reporting delays
- Biden meeting with Democrats as $3.5T plan faces party split
- Fed: On track to slow support for economy later this year
- Garth Brooks says he’s playing dive bars instead of stadiums because ‘the dive bars are vaccinated’