(NewsNation) — The FBI is investigating a string of shootings targeting the homes and offices of Democratic officials in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The first of five attacks date back to December including on Dec. 11 when more than 12 shots were fired into former Bernalillo County Commissioner Debbie O’Malley’s home.
Shots fired at homes/ offices of Albuquerque Democrats
- Dec 4, 2022: Home of Bernalillo County Commissioner Adriann Barboa
- Dec 10, 2022: Former Campaign Office of Attorney General Raul Torrez
- Dec 11, 2022: Home of Former Bernalillo County Commissioner Debbie O’Malley
- Jan 3, 2023: Home of State Senator Linda Lopez
- Jan 5, 2023: Office of State Senator Moe Maestas
“It was very disturbing and frightening… My initial reaction was anger, but we’re doing fine,” O’Malley said during an appearance on NewsNation’s “Prime.”
Watch the full interview above.