(NewsNation Now) — Ahmaud Arbery’s killers were convicted of his murder Wednesday, with the jury rejecting their argument of self-defense. Attorneys Trent Copeland and Mark O’Mara review the trial and the verdict.
What’s next in the Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie investigations now that Laundrie’s death was ruled suicide? Forensic scientist Larry Koblinsky and retired FBI agent Jennifer Coffindaffer examine the case.
There are still no leads in the Summer Wells case. How much will the $70,000 reward motivate people to come forward? Stacey Honowitz of the Florida State’s Attorney’s Office joins the show to discuss.
- Breaking down Baldwin’s first TV interview since ‘Rust’ set shooting
- Banfield: Breaking down Baldwin’s first TV interview since ‘Rust’ set shooting
- What does Baldwin’s interview mean legally?
- Oxford shooting video ‘bone chilling,’ sheriff says
- DOJ probes sexual harassment claims against Andrew Cuomo