As President Joe Biden tours parts of California devastated by the Caldor Fire — just one of more than 80 large wildfires currently scorching 10 states from the West Coast to Colorado — he’s announcing new efforts to combat fires that have already burned more than 5.5 million acres this year.
In Kansas, dramatic bodycam footage shows firefighters rushing into a burning building and pulling out children from an engulfed apartment.
Plus, why Apple is issuing emergency updates after detecting a possible major security flaw.
And the mother of one of the two teens accused of planning a mass shooting at their Florida middle school speaks out.
- No more quarantine for kids? School districts try ‘Test and Stay’ COVID-19 testing model
- 14 hospitalized, 3 in critical condition, after Pennsylvania bus crash
- Texas doctor who defied state’s new abortion ban is sued
- Attorney: New York hostess used racial slur before fight over vaccine proof
- Banfield: Boyfriend of Gabby Petito goes missing; Murdaugh housekeeper’s death