CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — The Army gives a new look at living conditions for Afghan refugees inside Fort Bliss a week after NewsNation shared exclusive photos of what some call a deplorable situation.
Florida deputies alerted about two teens discussing plans for a school shooting discovered a map of the school and evidence the teens were obsessed with Columbine.
A major court ruled Apple can no longer force developers to use its exclusive in-app purchasing system.
Startling new data released by the CDC says unvaccinated people are 10 times more likely to be hospitalized and 11 times more likely to die of Covid than people who are vaccinated.
There’s new hope for parents with kids younger than 12 who want their child to get the shot, as families in the nation’s second-largest school district deal with a new mandate for students.
- ☀ September 26: An Amtrak train derails. And Hurricane Sam is upgraded to Category 4, and it’s getting stronger.
- Tony Awards and TV special hope to be the jab Broadway needs
- Petito case renews call to spotlight missing people of color
- ‘Mr. Baseball’ in the front row at last: Brewers honor announcer Bob Uecker for 50 years behind mic
- With poll numbers down, Supreme Court justices insist they’re not ‘political hacks’