After a daylong discussion, an FDA panel voted 16-3 against recommending boosters for COVID-19 vaccines for all people, but did support them for people over the age of 65 and those considered high-risk.
Nearly 13,000 Haitian migrants — and counting — arrived at a sprawling tent city under a bridge at the U.S.-Mexico border.
As the Murdaugh family faces even more legal action, people in their small South Carolina community have remained tight-lipped. But as the tiny town has been thrust into the national spotlight, some are speaking out.
Cellphone footage shows three women attacking a hostess at a New York City restaurant after an argument broke out over COVID-19 vaccine requirements.
- Bill would help fossil fuel workers find alternative jobs
- Plane from NY to LA makes emergency landing in Wisconsin
- ‘Friends’ actor James Michael Tyler dies after cancer battle
- Bill would address higher military uniform prices for women
- Fire on cargo ship off British Columbia coast reported out