CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — A federal judge dealt another blow to Florida Gov. Ron Desantis’ push to ban mask mandates in schools, siding with parents who called the order an overreach— but he’s vowing to fight.
Opening statements are underway in the trial of Elizabeth Holmes, the Silicon Valley star once hailed as the next Steve Jobs who could face up to two decades behind bars for fraud.
A quiet residential street in North Carolina looked more like a warzone as 150 bullets were fired into a home, killing a 3-year-old boy. Police say the gunmen are only teenagers themselves.
And how a planned pilot protest at one of the country’s biggest airlines could impact your travel plans and lead to more delayed planes as we head into the fall.
- Sheriff: Drone drops cellphones, drugs intended for prison at Virginia school
- Pentagon reverses itself, calls deadly Kabul drone strike an error
- Over 10,000 TSA workers have had COVID-19: Which airports saw the most cases?
- Duck visiting all 50 states to raise money for cancer research
- DNA leads to arrest in 1974 murder of 22-year-old 7-Eleven clerk