Democrats and Republicans are bracing for the nationwide implications as voters weigh in on whether California Gov. Gavin Newsom should be recalled. Newsom is only the fourth governor in U.S. history to face a recall.
As more people try to get religious exemptions to avoid vaccine mandates, one Arkansas hospital is taking things a step further by saying that if you don’t want the shot, everything from aspirin to Pepto Bismol is off limits, too.
Plus, “Saturday Night Live” standout Norm Macdonald died at just 61 years old after a yearslong, private battle with cancer.
- September 28: GOP blocks debt ceiling rise. New ‘Stranger Things’ trailer introduces Robert Englund.
- Why coffee could soon be even more expensive
- FBI: 2020 homicides up nearly 30%, largest 1-year jump ever
- No vax, no job: New York expects health care worker shortages
- Southern border migrant surge creating economic ripples, dampening tourism