The soon-to-be governor of New York, Kathy Hochul, addressed her state for the first time since Andrew Cuomo announced he would step down from the post over sexual harassment allegations. And as COVID-19 continues to surge across the country, the fight over mask wearing is growing hotter from school board meetings to airplanes.
- Arrest made after man kicks woman down New York subway station escalator
- Amazon to employ 1,500 from both sides of the border at new California facility
- 2 of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s children test positive for COVID-19
- Flight attendant promises to ‘be annoying’ about mask requirement in viral video
- California mom accused of dragging 8-year-old 300 feet as girl tried to stop her from driving drunk