CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — No fluff, no filler. Experience the most fast-paced action-packed hour in TV with the premiere of “NewsNation: Rush Hour” anchored by Nichole Berlie at 6 p.m. ET.
Berlie joined NewsNation in September of 2020 from WCVB-TV (ABC) in Boston, where she served as anchor of their weekend newscasts. On March 1, 2021, she began anchoring “NewsNation: Early Edition.”
“I’m energized by the promise of this new no fluff, no filler, newscast,” said Berlie. “Our live capabilities and news resources across the country are unmatched by any other broadcaster. We’re primed to deliver the fastest-paced action-packed news hour on TV.”
NewsNation is available weeknights from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET, with encore presentations until 3 a.m. ET Monday through Friday. On weekends the network airs original newscasts from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET. (see here for where you can watch or stream), followed by encore presentations of Banfield. NewsNation is also available 24/7 on the NewsNationNow app and at NewsNationNow.com.
- On Balance: COVID-19 unknowns, crisis at the border and a potential housing crisis
- Prosecutors seek to add 15 new abuse allegations in R. Kelly case
- Miner killed in Utah mine flash flood, water sweeps up other crew members
- 385K attend Lollapalooza despite COVID concerns
- Rush Hour: US hits 70% vaccination goal as Covid cases spike; Miami officers charged with battery