(NewsNation Now) — Congress has finally passed President Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan. But there is another looming showdown as lawmakers will now try to pass a much more partisan spending bill. Rep. Tom Reed, R-N.Y., joins “The Donlon Report” to weigh in.
Ted Cruz, who is vaccinated, has chosen to pick a fight with Big Bird over his fictional vaccination status. Robby Soave, Reason Magazine’s senior editor, shares his perspective on the matter.
It’s hard not to notice the spike in gas prices in the U.S. The price at the pump is $1.33 higher than a year ago. Scott Shellady, market analyst for RFD-TV, and former Republican Texas state Rep. Rick Green discuss the factors influencing increased gas prices.
Former ICE special agent Victor Avila and immigration attorney David Leopold discuss Biden’s proposed payments to illegal immigrants.
Watch “The Donlon Report” weeknights at 6/5c.
- Firs things first: Get your tree into water quickly, farmer says
- U.S. issues ‘Do Not Travel’ advisory for eight African countries
- Donations pour in for Missouri man freed after 43 years
- Authorities: Missing Arkansas girl found safe in Chicago
- Southern Indiana river searched for missing 2-year-old girl