CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — A new poll shows concern is growing among vaccinated adults that they may catch COVID-19, but a New York Times report suggests only 1 in every 5,000 vaccinated adults tests positive daily.
Political strategist Laura Fink and Dr. Amesh Adalja, an infectious disease specialist, discuss what vaccinated Americans should know.
Dr. Daniel LaRoche, a New York physician, explains his recent comments saying it’s “unfair” for unvaccinated patients to even go to the hospital for treatment.
NewsNation’s Markie Martin and Art Del Cueto, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council, give the latest updates from the U.S.-Mexico border.
Washington Democrats will test their thin majorities in the House and Senate in the coming weeks. Lanhee Chen, a former Mitt Romney campaign leader, and The Hilll’s Julia Manchester discuss the upcoming budget votes.
Criminal defense attorney Nicole DeBorde and former prosecutor Randy Zelin discuss Texas’ new abortion law.
Four more Americans are home from Afghanistan after the chaotic withdrawal last week. National security expert Jason Beardsley talks about getting the remaining approximately 100 Americans out of the country.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- September 28: GOP blocks debt ceiling rise. New ‘Stranger Things’ trailer introduces Robert Englund.
- Why coffee could soon be even more expensive
- FBI: 2020 homicides up nearly 30%, largest 1-year jump ever
- No vax, no job: New York expects health care worker shortages
- Southern border migrant surge creating economic ripples, dampening tourism