CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Tonight, The Donlon Report examines the bumpy first eight months of the Biden administration.
Former Democratic Congressional press secretary Rochelle Ritchie and former National Republican Committee member Pat Brady break down a new Quinnipiac poll that shows Biden’s approval rating under 50 percent.
Two senators are launching an investigation into Facebook after a recent story found they knew some users find Instagram harmful to their mental health. The Divided State of America host Heather Gardner weighs in.
Jennifer Sey, producer of “Athlete A” and a 1986 gymnastics champion, discusses Wednesday’s Larry Nassar hearing.
Wall Street Journal reporter and author of “Frankly, We Did Win This Election” Michael Bender talks about leaks from the Trump White House.
Former Naval intelligence officer John Jordan and China expert Gordon Chang talk about how the new AUKUS alliance will be received in China.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin and Ashleigh Banfield talk about the developing investigation into the disappearance of Gabby Petito.
NewsNation’s Markie Martin explains how Texas’ governor is handling a surge of 8,000 migrants awaiting processing under a bridge in Del Rio, Texas.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- Jan. 6 panel plans contempt vote over Bannon as Trump sues over probe
- How Congress is investigating the January 6 Capitol riot
- When can you get a COVID booster shot? These are the rules for each vaccine
- Alex Murdaugh asks to leave jail after 5 days behind bars
- 22-year-old survives car explosion on Nashville interstate