CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — The Wall Street Journal reports Facebook has data that shows 32% of teenage girls that use its Instagram platform found it made them feel worse about body image issues. SocialFlow CEO Jim Anderson and technology journalist Shibani Joshi discuss.
A new book claims military leaders were worried former President Trump would “go rogue” after losing the election. Former State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus and CIA officer Mike Baker weigh in.
Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., joins Joe to discuss the Democrats’ plan to pay for their $3.5 trillion budget proposal.
California state controller candidate and former Mitt Romney policy director Lanhee Chen stops by to break down the California recall vote.
The worker shortage continued to hurt restaurants big and small in August. Some big chains are delaying full reopenings because they don’t have the staff. Chef Andrew Gruel of Slapfish Restaurant discusses the impact.
Dr. Anthony Fauci said he didn’t “have a really firm answer” on whether natural immunity may be stronger than vaccine immunity. Dr. Hooman Noorchashm gives his take.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- No more quarantine for kids? School districts try ‘Test and Stay’ COVID-19 testing model
- 14 hospitalized, 3 in critical condition, after Pennsylvania bus crash
- Texas doctor who defied state’s new abortion ban is sued
- Attorney: New York hostess used racial slur before fight over vaccine proof
- Banfield: Boyfriend of Gabby Petito goes missing; Murdaugh housekeeper’s death