CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Afghanistan was front and center in Washington again Monday as the House Foreign Affairs Committee grilled Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
Rep. Mike McCaul, the ranking Republican on that committee, joins Joe to explain what he hoped to hear from Blinken.
Terry Strada’s husband died on 9/11. She’s now a member of 9/11 Families United. She weighs in on newly declassified documents surrounding Saudi Arabia’s involvement.
NewsNation’s Allison Harris explains the Democrats’ plan to raise taxes. The Hill’s Julia Manchester and tech journalist Shabani Joshi weigh in.
Reason senior editor Robby Soave discusses Biden’s vaccine mandate and whether it will work.
Former Texas state legislator Rick Green comes by to talk about the California recall.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin talks about his exclusive interview with the parents of one of the Florida teens accused of plotting a massacre at his middle school. Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood gives his perspective.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- North Carolina hospital system fires over 175 employees for not getting COVID vaccine
- September 28: GOP blocks debt ceiling rise. New ‘Stranger Things’ trailer introduces Robert Englund.
- Why coffee could soon be even more expensive
- FBI: 2020 homicides up nearly 30%, largest 1-year jump ever
- No vax, no job: New York expects health care worker shortages