CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Tonight on “The Donlon Report:” Tik Tok influencer James O’Connor talks about the negative effects of social media on kids.
Jim Anderson, CEO of Social Flow, speaks about YouTube’s latest mission to ban videos on vaccine misinformation.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin shares the latest information surrounding the Gabby Petito case, including Dog the Bounty Hunter being on Brian Laundrie’s trail.
Then, NewsNation’s Marni Hughes joins the show to give a preview of NewsNation’s new weekly series ‘Missing in America’.
Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) reviews testimony from Gen. Mark Milley and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Marc Fisher, a senior editor of The Washington Post, talks about the fate of Biden’s bipartisan infrastructure bill.
Chieh Huang, CEO of Boxed.com, weighs in on the COVID-19 vaccine mandate and how it has impacted his company.
The state of Texas has approved a bill that will look at using psilocybin as a treatment for veterans struggling with PTSD and depression. Rep. Alex Dominguez (D-Texas), Marcus Capone, retired US Navy seal and Amber Capone, executive director of VETS, join the program to give their thoughts on the treatment.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 6/5c.
- ‘This has been a nightmare’: Mother of missing girl Alicia Navarro looks for answers
- Radio: Marine officer receives reprimand for Afghanistan criticism
- Radio: Supreme Court commission talks positively of shorter terms
- Radio: Andrew Yang talks ‘breaking up’ with the Democrats, polarization and moving Forward
- Widow of Parkland school shooting victim believes death penalty is only justice