(NewsNation Now) — Association of the U.S. Navy Executive Director Jason Beardsley, interpreter Ahmadullah Sediqi and NewsNation’s Allison Harris explain what’s happening in Afghanistan and if the Biden administration may need to adjust its withdrawal plans.
A strong week on Wall Street didn’t do much to end the labor shortage many industries are experiencing. Economist Peter Morici explains what’s going on.
New York radio host Jay Oliver joins The Donlon Report to discuss the transition from Gov. Andrew Cuomo to Kathy Hochul. California radio host Mo’Kelly stops by for a chat about Gov. Gavin Newsome’s recall election that’s now only weeks away.
NewsNation’s Brian Entin joins the show with an update on the fight in Florida over COVID-19 restrictions in school. Franzella Guido Chacon, a Miami-Dade County resident, gives a mother’s perspective.
Finally, the American Federation of Teachers, the largest teachers union in the country, is backing vaccine requirements for school workers. Author and teacher Jeremy Adams gives his view.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- DONLON Searching for Laundrie, deporting thousands of migrants, and social media’s impact on Petito case
- ‘I would pay attention to someone like Matthew McConaughey’: Poll compares possible Texas governor race candidates
- Brian Laundrie’s disappearance adds confusion to case, former FBI agents say
- No more quarantine for kids? School districts try ‘Test and Stay’ COVID-19 testing model
- 14 hospitalized, 3 in critical condition, after Pennsylvania bus crash