(NewsNation Now) — George Mason University professor Todd Zywicki discusses COVID-19 restrictions in schools this fall.
HumanEvents.com co-publisher Will Chamberlain will sort out various governors’ responses to the delta variant surge.
Patrick Murray, former president of the Fraternal Order of Police in Chicago, discusses a devastating weekend that included officer Ella French being killed on the job.
Global Risk Intelligence Planning CEO Hal Kempfer joins Joe to break down the latest gains by the Taliban in Afghanistan.
9/11 victims’ attorney Michael Barasch discusses the upcoming 20th anniversary, and the controversy over whether President Biden should attend.
Then, Ashleigh Banfield stops by to explain where the latest resignation in Andrew Cuomo’s office leaves the embattled New York governor.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- Two-headed snake given to Audubon Zoo by Nicolas Cage dies
- Chauvin pleads not guilty to violating teen’s civil rights
- $3.5 trillion plan aims to ‘level playing field’ for middle-class families, Biden says
- Hollywood’s nicest ‘bad guy,’ Danny Trejo, reflects on his rise from prison to stardom
- ‘Don’t open the door’: Florida family catches men on video posing as utility crew