CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Vaccine mandates are bubbling up in workplaces nationwide, but courts and school districts are also grappling with mask requirements.
Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins and County Commissioner JJ Koch found themselves on opposite sides of the mask debate at a commission meeting. The judge ordered everyone needed to wear a mask, but Koch refused. They both join “The Donlon Report” tonight.
“Bar Rescue” host and executive producer John Taffer talks to Joe about the lack of workers despite millions of available jobs and rising inflation.
Substack’s Matt Taibbi joins the program to discuss the fallout of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s resignation for his brother, Chris Cuomo, and CNN as well as the news media’s coverage of it.
Plus, the Afghan ambassador to the U.S. wants more American help repelling the Taliban surge. Former U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan Hugo Llorens explains what will happen next in the embattled country.
SocialFlow CEO Jim Anderson comes on to discuss Sen. Rand Paul’s ban from YouTube for violating the site’s COVID-19 misinformation policy.
And finally, investigative reporter Rich McHugh delivers the fourth part of his NFL concussion settlement investigation. Tonight, he looks into whether race is playing a part in how much money claimants get.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- Same goal, different paths: US, EU seek to maximize vaccine rates
- Cancel culture dominates season 2 of ‘The Morning Show’
- Primetime Emmy Awards about shows, stars, statues — and an ever-changing industry
- ‘Let’s party. Let’s celebrate’: Host Cedric the Entertainer says stuffiness is banned at Emmys
- ‘Strength to forgive’: 9/11 hate crime survivor working to curb violence and hatred