CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Monday, Town Hall senior writer Julio Rosas and retired senior special agent Michael Cutler talk about the impact of the pandemic on the migrant crisis at the southern border.
Leland Vittert analyzes the Republican report that claims SARS-CoV-2 likely leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China.
Retired Brigadier Army General Anthony Tata discusses the Taliban’s hold on Afghanistan as the U.S. continues its withdrawal.
Washington Post reporter Nate Jones digs into his new report that police have shot and killed more than 6,400 people since 2015.
Illinois Farm Bureau Vice President Brian Duncan stops by to talk about the potential for a bacon shortage in California.
- ‘Strength to forgive’: 9/11 hate crime survivor working to curb violence and hatred
- US ramps up plan to expel Haitian migrants gathered in Texas
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally outnumbered by media, police
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiance Brian Laundrie
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in Maryland restaurant