CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Despite 10 million job openings in America, 1 million more people said they’re not looking for work. U.S. Department of Labor Secretary Marty Walsh joins “The Donlon Report” the break down the latest job numbers.
New Zealand authorities said Friday they shot and killed a violent extremist after he entered a supermarket and stabbed and injured six shoppers. With two ISIS-inspired attacks in the last week, do Americans need to be on alert? Mubin Shaikh, former undercover counterterrorism operative, weighs in.
And 9/11 families who sought to have President Joe Biden release key documents related to the attacks have had their wish granted. Terry Strada, 9/11 Families & Survivors United for Justice Against Terrorism, joins “The Donlon Report” to discuss.
Watch The Donlon Report weeknights at 7/6c.
- FBI: 2020 homicides up nearly 30%, largest 1-year jump ever
- No vax, no job: New York expects health care worker shortages
- Southern border migrant surge creating economic ripples, dampening tourism
- Federal judges: NYC can impose vaccine mandate on teachers
- Manhunt for Brian Laundrie scaled back; Hall of Fame broadcaster Bob Costas