WICHITA, Kan. (WDAF) — Three separate earthquakes were reported in Kansas Sunday morning in the Wichita area.
The United States Geological Survey measured a 3.4 magnitude quake just before 6:30 a.m. and a 3.5 magnitude quake just after 6:30 a.m.
- ☀ April 14: Minnesota protests, CDC discusses J&J’s vaccine, Biden’s Afghanistan plan and too many bees
- CDC committee to meet on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine pause
- In Minnesota, suburban mayor is thrust into policing debate
- Arkansas woman finds 60,000 bees living inside her home
- Senate filibuster test over Asian-American hate crime bill
A third earthquake measured at 3.0 was reported just after 7 a.m.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Download the free NewsNation Now app to receive updates on this developing story.