CHICAGO (WGN) — A Chicago police officer who faces suspension over alleged ties to a hate group now faces another internal investigation.
According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Officer Robert Bakker is the subject of four internal probes that were all opened last year.
- Explaining court conservatorships and calls to #FreeBritney
- Video: 2 men wanted in stabbing of NYC mayoral campaign volunteer
- Biden and Congress face a summer grind to create legislation
- Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard selected for Tokyo Olympics
- Florida woman wakes up, discovers nearly $1B in her bank account
The latest investigation involved allegations of sexual assault that occurred in 2017, a year before he joined the Chicago Police Department.
The investigation into his ties to the Proud Boys resulted in a five-day suspension, which he has yet to serve.