PLANO, T.X. (News Nation/KRON) — Dr Pepper confirmed that there is a shortage of all Dr. Pepper products affecting suppliers throughout the country.
Dr Pepper did not say why there is a shortage but in a Facebook post said it is “doing everything we can to get it back into your hands.”
The company also told customers to contact their local stores to check the latest availability of Dr Pepper Products.
Toilet paper brand Charmin poked fun at the news, responding to Dr Pepper, “welcome to the club. We feel your pain.”
- NewsNation radio headlines – Morning 10/26/20
- Audio: The latest on the East Troublesome Fire in Colorado
- Audio: The latest on coronavirus numbers in the U.S.
- Audio: Senate votes to advance Barrett, confirmation expected Monday
- Final chapter of Army hero’s story written after battlefield discovery of prayer book