(NewsNation Now) — Students, staff and parents are walking out of schools nationwide in protest of COVID-19 protocols in schools across the country.
Many are calling for stricter regulations in the classroom. But still, there are Americans who believe that being in person is absolutely essential to facilitate learning.
The walkouts are the latest in clashes over how schools should operate during the pandemic, with some advocating for hybrid and remote options and others arguing that a lack of in-person learning hinders students’ education.
NewsNation is looking for students, teachers, and parents to share their stories over COVID concerns and what they have done about it. Use the form below to submit your question and we may share it online or on-air.
- Trump critics, Romney to raise money to re-elect Liz Cheney
- Study: 6 in 10 workers already have drafted resignation letters
- Kathryn Kates, actress who appeared in ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘The Many Saints of Newark,’ dies at 73
- China’s COVID measures for Olympics testing patience
- Teen charged with murder after girl, 12, dies from fentanyl