(NewsNation Now) — Students, staff and parents are walking out of schools nationwide in protest of COVID-19 protocols in schools across the country.
Many are calling for stricter regulations in the classroom. But still, there are Americans who believe that being in person is absolutely essential to facilitate learning.
The walkouts are the latest in clashes over how schools should operate during the pandemic, with some advocating for hybrid and remote options and others arguing that a lack of in-person learning hinders students’ education.
NewsNation is looking for students, teachers, and parents to share their stories over COVID concerns and what they have done about it. Use the form below to submit your question and we may share it online or on-air.
- Lee Enterprises asks investors to help fight off ‘vulture hedge fund’
- Want a dozen free donuts from Krispy Kreme? Donate blood
- Soldiers say military junta now controls Burkina Faso
- Dow drops 1,000 points as markets extend slide in 2022
- Parents fight Calif. bill allowing preteens get vaxxed without consent