FLOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WKRN) — Employees at a Dollar General store in Kentucky had a testy shopper pay them a visit Wednesday evening— and the claws came out. Quite literally.
A bobcat was found inside the store near the deodorant aisle. Floyd County Sheriff’s Department posted on Facebook that deputies, KSP troopers, and Martin Police were able to safely capture it and remove it from the store.
No employees or customers were injured and neither was the bobcat, who was released.
Dollar General did not immediately respond for comment.
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane
- NewsNation radio headlines – Morning 10/25/20
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Marijuana-themed sandwich shop opens in Chicago
- Texas food bank prepares for holidays as demand approaches due to pandemic