FLOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WKRN) — Employees at a Dollar General store in Kentucky had a testy shopper pay them a visit Wednesday evening— and the claws came out. Quite literally.
A bobcat was found inside the store near the deodorant aisle. Floyd County Sheriff’s Department posted on Facebook that deputies, KSP troopers, and Martin Police were able to safely capture it and remove it from the store.
No employees or customers were injured and neither was the bobcat, who was released.
Dollar General did not immediately respond for comment.
- Larry King, legendary TV host, dies at 87
- Thousands of Hong Kong residents locked down to contain coronavirus
- SpaceX to debut ridesharing program with Transporter-1 launch
- ☀ January 23: Larry King dead at 87, Trump’s impeachment trial date and a Mega Millions winner
- For 1st Black Pentagon chief, racism challenge is personal