KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) — The Kansas City Fire Department is investigating after a lightning strike caused a fire at a fourplex Sunday morning.
The fire was reported just before 7 a.m. The Kansas City Fire Department told NewsNation affiliate WDAF six children and four adults are now displaced due to the fire.
- Why is dental cosmetic surgery now considered the ‘new boob job’
- CDC warns of unseasonal increase in RSV cases across southern U.S.
- Banfield: Cast of ‘Live PD’ reunites to discuss policing in America, possible future for the show
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while attempting world-record motorcycle jump
Everyone was able to make it out safely and no injuries were reported. The fire was extinguished within 30 minutes.
The estimated amount of damage is unknown at this time. The American Red Cross is assisting.