CHICAGO (WGN) — A 26-year-old man is injured after accidentally shooting himself while attempting to rob another person Sunday morning, according to police.
Police said the man was attempting to rob an unidentified victim at approximately 1:33 a.m. Sunday morning when he accidentally shot himself on the leg during a physical altercation.
- US Navy seizes arms shipment in Arabian Sea amid Yemen war
- ☀ May 9: Florida mall shooting, Chinese rocket landing and Mother’s Day
- China says most rocket debris burned up during reentry
- Beefed-up Israel police clash with Palestinians in Jerusalem
- Race shouldn’t be taught in ‘divisive’ way, Tennessee governor says
The man was initially listed in stable condition prior to transport to Northwestern Hospital.
The incident is under investigation.