CHICAGO (WGN) — Lollapalooza released the official lineup Wednesday for this summer’s music festival.
The festival will take place “at near-to or full-capacity” in Chicago’s Grant Park from Thursday, July 29 to Sunday, Aug. 1.
Headliners include Foo Fighters, Post Malone, Tyler the Creator and Miley Cyrus.
- Radio: Teamsters union steps up efforts to organize Amazon workers
- Radio: Airlines scramble to keep up with post-pandemic travel demand
- Radio: White House concedes US likely to miss July 4 COVID-19 vaccine target
- Banfield: NBA legend Scottie Pippen’s next act; New details in the Murdaugh murders investigation
- Biden pushes effort to combat rising tide of violent crime
Other performers announced are DaBaby, Marshmello, Illenium, Journey, Megan Thee Stallion, Roddy Ricch — among many others.
Four-day general admission tickets are on sale at noon Wednesday. The passes cost $350, plus taxes and fees through Lollapalooza.com.
Single-day tickets are not for sale yet.