CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — High school seniors and other college applicants celebrated National College Decision Day on Saturday — a day when some declare and celebrate their final choice for higher education.
This year was obviously unique due to the pandemic; it created challenges and changed countless traditions, including standardized testing and campus visits.
- Blast that hurt former president was an act of terrorism, Maldives police say
- NASA Mars helicopter heard humming through thin Martian air
- 11-year-old girl dies trying to save her puppies from house fire at Florida RV resort
- Biden says he is confident he can meet Russia’s Putin soon
- Texas family files $20M lawsuit against SpaceX after deadly car accident
College admissions expert and CEO of Akala, Perry Kalmus joined NewsNation on Saturday to explain how students navigated making choices for higher education and how some pandemic-era changes may be here to stay.
You can watch the full interview with Kalmus in the player above.