NEW YORK (WPIX) — A 4-year-old boy has been hospitalized after falling from the 10th floor of a Bronx apartment building Saturday, police said.
The incident happened at 2:24 p.m. on Noble Avenue at the Noble Mansion apartment complex in the Parkchester section of the Bronx. The boy fell from either the window or a balcony of the 10th floor of the building.
The boy was taken to a hospital where he is in critical condition.
- California firefighters scramble to protect sequoia groves
- New Jersey police officer caught baby thrown from balcony, officials say
- Radio: US launches mass expulsion of Haitian migrants from Texas
- Radio: Some districts take new ‘test and stay’ approach to minimize student quarantine
- Radio: Science not yet clear on general public’s need for COVID booster shot