NEW YORK (WPIX) — Did you buy a Mega Millions ticket in Midtown Manhattan for Tuesday’s drawing? Check your numbers because you might just be $432 million richer.
According to the New York Lottery, a Mega Millions ticket sold at Pronto Pizza was the only jackpot-winning ticket for the Sept. 21 drawing.
The single ticket matched all six numbers to win the estimated prize of $432 million, which comes out to about $315 million in cash.
The winning numbers were 36, 41, 45, 51 and 56, plus the gold Mega Ball which was 13.
According to Mega Millions, the big win is New York’s second jackpot-winning ticket so far this year, after a $96 million prize was won by an Oneida County couple in February.
The Powerball still awaits a winner. The prize is now up to $490 million with a cash option of $355 million.
To win, you have to match 5 numbers plus the Powerball.
- Pandemic-era children are being left behind, study finds
- Why teachers unions have more power in some states, plus how the cost of oil affects everything
- Tonga avoids widespread disaster despite huge volcano blast
- Pause in 5G rollout, tension between US and Russia, carjackings on the rise
- Ahrea’l Smith search: Body found may be missing Virginia woman