(KTVX) — Subaru has issued a recall and a “do not drive” notice for over 800 vehicles.
Affected are 802 2021 Impreza vehicles, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Subaru has identified the possible failure of a lower control arm weld on the front driver’s side. If the weld fails, the tire could make contact with the wheel well and cause a loss of control, raising the risk of a crash.
If you own a 2021 Subaru Impreza, you can visit NHTSA’s site to determine if your vehicle is affected by the recall. You can also contact Subaru’s customer service at 844-373-6614.
Owners should not drive affected vehicles until they have been repaired, NHTSA said.
- Judge blocks Biden federal worker vaccine mandate
- US to require vaccinations for essential workers crossing borders
- ‘I am loving, I am kind’: Teachers help kids with self-love
- Booster shots needed against omicron, CDC studies show
- ‘I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)’: Meat Loaf’s misunderstood lyric, explained