(KTVX) — Subaru has issued a recall and a “do not drive” notice for over 800 vehicles.
Affected are 802 2021 Impreza vehicles, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Subaru has identified the possible failure of a lower control arm weld on the front driver’s side. If the weld fails, the tire could make contact with the wheel well and cause a loss of control, raising the risk of a crash.
If you own a 2021 Subaru Impreza, you can visit NHTSA’s site to determine if your vehicle is affected by the recall. You can also contact Subaru’s customer service at 844-373-6614.
Owners should not drive affected vehicles until they have been repaired, NHTSA said.
- ☀September 19: Law enforcement searching for Gabby Petito and her fiancé, Brian Laundrie. And worries over another Capitol riot prove to be much ado about very little.
- Same goal, different paths: US, EU seek to maximize vaccine rates
- Cancel culture dominates season 2 of ‘The Morning Show’
- Primetime Emmy Awards about shows, stars, statues — and an ever-changing industry
- ‘Let’s party. Let’s celebrate’: Host Cedric the Entertainer says stuffiness is banned at Emmys