(WHTM) — The FDA announced that Flowers Foods, Inc. is voluntarily recalling Tastykake multi-pack cupcakes that may contain tiny fragments of metal mesh wire. The recall was announced after the vendor was notified of the possible contamination.
Products being recalled were sold to consumers in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.
The FDA says no incidents have occurred, but consumers should not consume the cupcakes out of caution.
Here’s a list of the recalled products:
All affected products should be discarded or returned to point of purchase for a refund.
For more information, visit the FDA website.
- School chief: Discipline not needed for boy before shooting
- How much does a strand of Christmas lights add to your electric bill?
- US employers added a sluggish 210,000 jobs in November
- Baldwin: ‘Someone is responsible’ for shooting, but ‘not me’
- Antonio Brown, 2 others suspended for violating COVID rules