WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — At least seven people were shot and three were killed in a shooting at a house party early Saturday in North Carolina, a police chief said.
The shooting happened inside a home in Wilmington around midnight, police Chief Donny Williams said.
- Balcony collapse in Malibu residence sends almost a dozen people onto rocks below
- Vax Live concert raises $302 million, exceeds vaccine goal
- Study: Mismatching vaccine doses may trigger better immune response
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Elon Musk hosts ‘Saturday Night Live’
Information about the people who were shot was not immediately released as authorities sought to notify family members.
No suspects were immediately identified and no motive had been determined. Police did not feel the public was in danger, Williams said.
Trademark and Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.