Howard Tenen, 70, claimed the top prize in the Florida Lottery’s $5,000 A Week For Life scratch-off game and took home a lump-sum payment of $4.66 million.
The ticket was purchased at a Publix supermarket. The store gets a $10,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The $5,000 A Week For Life scratch-off game offers includes four top prizes and over $165.6 million in total cash prizes, Florida Lottery said.
- Ron Popeil, inventor and king of TV pitchmen, dies at 86
- Banfield: A look at prison reform in America
- Heatwave expected in northwest Oregon, southwest Washington
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Texas chemical plant leak leaves 2 dead, 30 hospitalized