BLOUNT COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama authorities are investigating a situation involving hundreds of missing packages from FedEx.
According to the Blount County Sheriff’s Office, deputies located “300-400 boxes of assorted sizes” that appear to have “been thrown off a ravine.”
At 5 p.m., FedEx officials sent another vehicle to collect the assorted packages from the scene. They were unable to get all of the packages Wednesday night and will send another truck Thursday to finish.
FedEx will scan the packages to see where they came from and where they are supposed to go.
Sheriff Mark Moon said that a deputy will be guarding the packages all night.
- Overgrown areas in TN scoured in Summer Wells search
- Supreme showdown over abortion access, Twitter’s new CEO, and Chris Cuomo controversy
- 3 students killed in Michigan school shooting; former Minnesota cop’s trial begins
- Expert explains how to protect your children online
- Most popular pet names of 2021 revealed