Gunfire erupted at about 11:30 a.m. at Mission Market during a dispute on the grounds, according to San Antonio Police Chief William McManus.
At least five people were shot, including the suspect, who is in a critical condition, Mankus said. All five were taken to a hospital.
McManus said the shootout was the result of “some type of argument.”
Russell Johnson, battalion chief with the San Antonio Fire Department, said that more than 100 shots were fired during the incident.
This story is developing. Refresh for updates.
- Affidavit: Man found Tiger Woods unconscious after SUV crash
- Bill to revoke Gov. Cuomo’s emergency powers passes New York Legislature
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200 last season
- Exam finds multiple cracks in part of United jet’s engine
- California will let Major League Baseball, Disneyland reopen April 1