NEW YORK (NewsNation Now) — Insomnia Cookies wants you to start your morning off with an unusual sweet treat.
The cookie connoisseur is launching breakfast-inspired cookies. The cookies come just in time for students going back to school to get them through their late night and early morning study sessions.
The breakfast-inspired sweet treats include: Everything Bagel, Cinnamon Bun and Cereal N Milk Cookie.
The Everything Bagel cookie has everything you love on the iconic bagel including poppyseed, sesame seeds and onions. Hold the schmear. The Cereal N Milk Cookie features Fruity Pebbles cereal, white chocolate chips and marshmallows all wrapped in a brown butter cookie. And last but not least, the decadent Cinnamon Bun cookie has creamy cinnamon chips swirled with dreamy cream cheese.
Watch “Rush Hour” weeknights at 6/5c on NewsNation.
To find out if you’re within the delivery range, enter your address into the location finder on Insomnia’s website.
- ‘I thought I got hit by the boat’: Teen survives encounter with shark
- ‘Worst club in America’: John Walsh says he identifies with family of Gabby Petito
- Bolton: Biden’s speech to UN General Assembly an ‘opportunity’ squandered
- Thousands of murders, disappearances of Indigenous women remain unsolved
- Radio: California reports lowest COVID-19 case rates in the US