ST. LOUIS (KTVI) — People will soon gather around the dinner table to celebrate Thanksgiving with their families, but not everyone will be excited about all the dishes on the table.
The Vacationer, a travel website, surveyed 1,092 adults in the U.S. to find out which Thanksgiving foods they dislike the most — and the results may be a little surprising.
Nearly 30% of those surveyed said they dislike turkey, while about 23% said they don’t care for stuffing or dressing. Check out the full list below.
- Cranberry Sauce (29.92% dislike)
- Turkey (28.09% dislike)
- Sweet Potatoes or Yams (24.25% dislike)
- Green Bean Casserole (24.61% dislike)
- Stuffing or Dressing (23.42% dislike)
- Coleslaw (21.68% dislike)
- Ham (21.23% dislike)
- Pumpkin Pie (20.77% dislike)
- Mashed Potatoes (17.57% dislike)
- Macaroni and Cheese (14.73% dislike)
- Corn (13.82% dislike)
- Carrots (12.08% dislike)
The Vacationer also asked survey participants how many people they will have over for Thanksgiving this year. Nearly 37% said five to nine guests, which was the top answer.