NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A major change coming in August for mailers who use the United States Postal Service (USPS).
The Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) has approved a request by USPS to increase its rates. The Postal Service officials hope the new prices will help keep them competitive but also bring in much-needed revenue.
The new rates will take effect on August 29, 2021.
|PRODUCT||OLD PRICE||NEW PRICE|
This is the second rate change with USPS to happen in 2021. The previous rate increase went into effect in January.
- Derek Chauvin to appeal George Floyd murder conviction
- Tempted to take expired medicines? Here’s what you need to know
- Gabby Petito memorial service to be held on Long Island
- ☀ September 26: An Amtrak train derails. And Hurricane Sam is upgraded to Category 4, and it’s getting stronger.
- Tony Awards and TV special hope to be the jab Broadway needs