NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A major change coming in August for mailers who use the United States Postal Service (USPS).
The Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) has approved a request by USPS to increase its rates. The Postal Service officials hope the new prices will help keep them competitive but also bring in much-needed revenue.
The new rates will take effect on August 29, 2021.
|PRODUCT||OLD PRICE||NEW PRICE|
This is the second rate change with USPS to happen in 2021. The previous rate increase went into effect in January.
- Postal Service price hikes take effect this month
- Nick Cannon welcomes 10th child just weeks after 9th
- 9/11 first responder ‘viciously’ stabbed to death in NYC
- Ian flood waters threaten Florida levee, authorities warn
- Immigration, voting rights among top cases in new SCOTUS term