(KTLA) — Disneyland is offering Californians a limited-time ticket offer that lets them visit the theme park for $83 per day, the company announced Tuesday.
The offer involves three-day, one-park-per-day tickets that start at $249. And for an additional $55, guests can buy a park hopper option.
The tickets became available for purchase Tuesday, and California residents will be able to redeem them on any three separate days through Sept. 30, 2021, the day the tickets expire.
- Mired in crises, Lebanon marks 1 year since horrific blast
- This isn’t Cobra Kai: Karate finally makes Olympic debut
- British navy group: Hijackers have left vessel off UAE coast
- Olympic gold medalist says swim races ‘not clean’
- President Biden calls on New York Gov. Cuomo to step down
Without the offer, a three-day Disneyland Resort ticket will usually cost about $104 per day for one park.
Because the offer is valid only for California residents, proof of residency is required to buy the tickets and for admission. A valid government-issued photo ID will work as proof.
The tickets can be bought at Disneyland.com or by calling 866-572-7321. Eligible residents can purchase up to five tickets per day with valid ID.