DENVER (KDVR) — Police in Colorado have arrested two people after shots were fired in broad daylight on a Denver street. Much of the gunfire was captured on neighborhood surveillance cameras.
The incident happened on Oct. 6 on a residential street in the Harvey Park South Area.
Richard Trujillo’s home surveillance cameras recorded the violence.
“I looked down the street and I see cars racing down the street,” Trujillo said. “That’s when I realized they were gunshots.”
In the video, you see a line of cars and hear an eerie sound of ricocheting gunshots. Nobody was hurt.
“Wow, we just kinda survived a wild shooting,” Trujillo said.
Authorities say two 20-year-old men were taken into custody. Police have turned their findings over to the district attorney’s office.
“I think of what craziness we’re living in and the environment we’re living in where people think that kind of behavior is OK, and that just really disturbs me,” Trujillo said.
- Why the seat you pick on a plane impacts your carbon emissions
- October 20: Bannon held in contempt. Christmas trees to be in short supply this year.
- In-N-Out Burger defies vaccine mandate, gets restaurant shut down
- Nonprofit declines Jamie Lynn Spears donation from book proceeds
- Report to urge charges against Brazil’s leader over pandemic