LAS VEGAS (AP) — A tourist from Alaska visiting the Las Vegas Strip won more than $2.1 million after putting $40 into a Monopoly Millionaire slot machine at The Cosmopolitan, the resort-casino said in a statement on Monday.
“On Sunday, April 25 Monopoly Millionaire lived up to its name,” representatives of the company said in a statement.
- Levee system’s integrity questioned as crews begin fixing more prominent breaches in South Texas
- Pfizer officially seeking FDA approval for its COVID-19 vaccine
- $570,000 of suspected drug money seized after minivan hits bus carrying Nebraska soccer team
- Police: 29 people recovered from semitruck in Texas
- New study: People are more willing to get vaccinated with cash incentive
The jackpot was hit at 7:52 p.m. and the winner was not a guest at the Cosmopolitan, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported. The winner’s name has not been released.
Trademark and Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.