SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A photo posted Wednesday by the San Francisco Police Department shows a woman hanging out of the passenger side window of a moving car while holding an AK47.
Authorities said the woman leaned out of a Cadillac with the weapon on July 11 during “an illegal exhibition of speed event.”
Under California Vehicle Code 23109, an exhibition of speed is a crime related to speed contests.
SFPD Traffic Company personnel seized the vehicle Wednesday, and police shared a photo of the car being towed away.
No other details were released.
- Idaho, Texas, Alabama among states seeing hospital bed space shortage
- Instagram chief faces criticism after comparing social media to cars
- Radio: Idaho, Texas, Alabama among states seeing hospital bed space shortage
- Radio: Lawyer Murdaugh exits jail after $10M insurance fraud arrest
- Radio: Gabby Petito, boyfriend shown after 911 call, weeks before disappearance